The experience of fresh air

It was an autumn morning. Leaves were falling from the trees. Some flowers started blooming in the garden. A thin layer of fog was observed in the early part of the morning. Birds were chirping in big trees in front of our house. Some of the hornbills were among those who were almost screaming and flying from one tree to another. He always visited this place in this part of the season of the year. It was around 5.30 pm! I put on my shoes and tracksuits and came out pushing the door from outside.

Also read: Power of flowers

Morning experiance
Morning experiance


My wife and children usually did not have the habit of getting up early unless they had something specific to do. The gate was still closed. Our maids used to close the gate from outside to leave b'low after their work at night. I had an extra key stuck in a bunch of car keys, but didn't feel like opening the gate. I jumped out of the gate onto the connected road and came out. It was a subway leading to 9/10 blows on both sides of the road. From that point on, I could see the steep road leading to the local hospital filled with people going for a morning walk or jogging. Some older people were sitting at the base of the large banyan tree at the entrance to the hospital road, which was covered with brick-clay by the oil city company a few weeks ago. The steep road led directly to the main emergency entrance to the hospital; Then the nursing school adjacent to the hospital had a ground about 200 meters away.

Then, it was a deep moat downstream from where old oil wells could be seen in the nearby waste oil field. The area was full of dense forest and people often encountered wild elephants in that area. Most of the occasional sightings were groups of wild deer in the winter season in the middle of the road, even in the daytime hours. Deep down, the road again became plain and from there, hearing the sound of water, it felt as if some water had fallen. However, there was no such water falling in that area, however, a hill was located very close by - only a high running water stream ran through it and the sound of the water current was very prominent in this place, Drain in the area that may be due to the restriction. On either side of the road, the servants quarters of most corporation employees were located.

The road was finally meeting at the main gate of the road leading to the hospital near the banyan tree. Some people were making 3/4 rounds through the same route. Some of the young men were rushing to the crest of the steep road up to the cattle trap. Then, they slowly returned to the lowest point of the entrance and started running upwards. They had to have a lot of stamina to do this and they used to sweat a lot. Nevertheless, they were doing it again and again - enjoying every moment of it.

I straight away, started jogging from that point and headed towards the steep road. I could already cross some people who were ahead of me. Some women were coming from the opposite direction. From their physical attire with 'night' and 'chappal', one can easily find out that they came directly from their bed. Nevertheless, they were missing the autumn morning. I took a round in the hospital road and then set out on the main road leading to the township. This road was leading to the main residential area of ​​the township; The administration building of the company where I used to work. This road was also already occupied with the number of 'morning walkers'. A group of girls were lazy in walking by foot. They were mostly busy talking instead of walking.

I took the big left turn of the road towards the entrance of the oil field where some oil wells were still running. Some oil tankers were entering through it. The tankers were carrying crude oil from nearby oil fields. An army platoon was coming running towards me. In front of the group was an army holding a three-not-three rifle. There was a German shepherd in an army. The big tongue of the animal was really frightening to me. I slowed down my pace and moved away from the road to give them enough space to cross. While crossing, the animal barked momentarily and then fell silent. I felt relieved. He left a faint sweaty smell in the air. I did not enjoy I started jogging again. After going further from here, the road was going towards the hilly area of ​​the township where the b'lows were located which were marked for the senior executive of the company. To its right, the road went to the local railway station and just after the crossing, the main highway runs through it. I turned left and started running. I wanted to sweat myself.

I wanted to run like armies. However, my pace slowed down as I could see a senior officer walking fast. Good morning! The gentleman said. Very good morning! ', Smiling, I turned and crossed it. Fast, I ran to the point of the church and turned back. My right hand automatically started touching my chest. I quietly thanked God that I had the opportunity to enjoy such a beautiful and dynamic morning. I thought that would be removed. I can remember reading anywhere that one can feel the presence of spiritual energy around churches or temples and in connection with higher sources. I felt as if I had regained consciousness. The more I walked towards the settlement in my home destination,

I could see more and more people coming down the street as if to embrace the beautiful morning autumn! I got many 'Good Morning' and got again. Why were all these people there? Many of them were from very poor backgrounds - the so-called 'servants' of Basti. Is it because they were very health conscious? Maybe. Why was i there Initially, just to do some physical exercise to maintain my body, because I was a little healthier? but later? It became a habit. I woke up at the right time even without an alarm clock. Even if I did not feel like walking on a particular morning, after getting out of bed, I barely wanted to walk for even a day. 'Rise with the Sun'! Wrote someone as part of a daily ritual for a vibrant life. It was a vibrant world. Everyone was alive.

Rich and poor — young and old — man and woman — all had a great tenacity of life — there was great charm to lead their lives — I enjoyed every moment of morning without fail! Life was fun! Who knows what will happen tomorrow? Why not enjoy every moment while we are still capable, healthy and happy and invite such things into our lives? I reached my b'low. The gate was already open ...

Comments