Say good morning to yourself

I remember in my childhood, waking up early in the morning in a small village in Bihar was like an everyday ritual. The village priest will wake up around 4 am and start singing loud chants and devotional songs in the morning which will act as an alarm clock and wake everyone in the village. The prayer of prayers offered on the loudspeaker in the mosque in a nearby village will be another morning alarm to wake up the villagers. Even today after many years, I wake up around 5 am to adjust my body clock due to this daily habit of getting up early.

Also read: Experience of fresh air

good morning
good morning
While in Mumbai, we sleep in the whole family till 10.30 am and everyone, including my children, gets out of bed by 6.15 am. We have been commented as old-fashioned because of this habit, but the initial benefit we get from this is huge and prosperous for me as well as my family.

Some of the questions we may have in mind are the benefits that we received while waking up in the morning?

1) I am 38 years old and living a very healthy life to date. Whenever I have consulted a doctor for regular health checkups, I am appreciated by doctors for maintaining complete health and a balanced lifestyle.

2) I go to bed by 10.30 am and get up by 5 am - I get 2 hours of personal time that I use for yoga and daily exercise, listen to music, read books, and anything That I want to do in my life.

3) I spend 15 minutes planning my day and it helps me to conduct myself dutifully and get the best time in my life every day.

4) I see the rising sun every morning which brings new energy to my mind that growing and growing is important. Switching to an electric bulb cannot eliminate the darkness of real life, but it can be worked on slowly and slowly as the rising sun.

5) I breathe in the fresh air that refreshes my mind and activates my body to get ready to fulfill my daily duty.

Importance of morning

Morning is an important part of our life. If you observe closely, because you wake up late, the whole day is disturbed. You start running for things like sending children to school, preparing breakfast, completing their routines. You have control oversleeping as long as you want but you do not have control or choice to access the office whenever you want; You have no option to send children whenever you want. And you start hurrying to complete these time-bound activities and this leads to mental stress, discomfort, trauma, and physical fatigue.

Once you get tired in the morning, its effect continues for the whole day. You start shouting at your children. You start thinking about small things with your colleagues. You start quarreling with your partner. Because waking up early in the morning makes your mind and body tensed and tired because you have very little time to complete your routine, as it would not take otherwise.

How to get up early?

1. Start by keeping your alarm clock away from your bedside table. If you usually get up at 7 am don't set a goal for 5 am on the first day. You can reduce it gradually to 15 minutes per week. In this way, perhaps within 2 months, you will achieve the goal of waking up from 5 am to 6 am.

2. Set your waking objective the next morning. A big reason for people who sleep late is not the purpose of us getting up early. You can easily remember the days when you have to catch an early flight or plan an outdoor picnic with your friends or you need to go to the airport to pick up your friend whom you are meeting after a long time Huh. For all such occasions where you have to wake up for some purpose or pleasure, the mind has set an alarm and you wake up long before the time set in your mind. To begin, you can buy your favorite book that you target to read and set a goal that every morning you will read for an hour. You can listen to music on Gaana or any apps like this. Or get new skills or you can set a goal to lose a few pounds from your body and start looking healthy and fit. The purpose you set will cause your brain to wake up early and work more powerfully than an alarm clock.

3. Before going to bed every night, remember the good things that you have achieved because of waking up early today. This will help boost your morale and make you feel satisfied that it has actually worked in your favor.

How to start your day

Hindu life has set the procedure for every morning that every day should follow. To help you realize the importance of morning and how we can help increase our performance and purpose in this world, I am referring here:

Hindu philosophy advises people to wake up to Brahmamuhurta (4 o'clock) and it warns people not to sleep beyond 4 o'clock because it The lei of my palm is inhabited by Saraswati (Goddess of knowledge) and at the beginning of my palm is Brahma (God of creation). By chanting this mantra I am observing the presence and prayer of the gods and wish that their blessings help me live my day vibrantly to do the works of earthly things.

The above mantras think to prepare our hands and orchestrates to conduct duty for the day. Most writers of self-help writing insist on planning ahead one day and asking for preparation for the day. The above mantra emphasizes the same. It says that if we plan creation and get the needy knowledge that will help me perform my duty properly and then I will do my duty with the frontal part of my hand, there is no doubt that I Results will not be available (money required for daily living).

(2) Planet Earth Prayer

Before you place your feet on the earth, the following mantra should be chanted and a request to Goddess Prithvi to provide stability and stability to our actions during the day.

This mantra also reminds us that we should not misuse or overuse the natural resources that we get from our mother nature. We should only use natural resources to the extent necessary for our daily lives. In your view, a good green message has been given to manage global warming and save our planet for future generations.

(3) Prayer to Mother, Father, and Guru (Guru)

Once you are standing on the floor, you should remember the prayer to your mother, father, and guru. They are an important part of our life.

Mother, father, and guru have great influence in our life. Whatever you are today is due to their sacrifices and efforts to shape your future. Hinduism considers mother, father, and guru more valuable and above God.

(4) Cleanliness of mind, body, and soul

It is important that we perform our acts with complete cleanliness and cleanliness. Mantra is chanted every morning in Hinduism to cleanse our mind and body.

This means that whatever exists in the form of my surroundings is either pure or impure. They should all be eliminated by throwing water and with the remembrance of the Supreme God, I am developing the spirit of bathing. And it cleanses me.

(5) Dedicate worldly work to God

It is said that you surrender your acts to God and he will see that you succeeded. Even in the Gita, Krishna has emphasized man's duty towards karma and not its result. If you do your karma well, God will take care of the result and give the expected result to his devotee:

Oh, God. It is your instruction to follow the acts and rules of the world. According to your instructions, I am behaving according to my conduct and conduct to fulfill the wishes of the world. I will keep remembering you whenever possible and I am confident of receiving your blessings to successfully carry out my duties as assigned by you.

It is very clear from above that you should start your day with very happy, pleasant, positive, and energetic feelings and start dedicating your duties to your Guru with full devotion and faith. I am sure this will lead to a more successful and happy life and make your family, work, and personal life happier, healthier and prosperous.

Say good morning to yourself!

Comments