Party with flowers

To my surprise, I was bombarded with loads of confession from my kitty friends for my efforts which was quite heavy! A month ago, when I was looking for an interesting topic that could make my kitty party memorable, I suddenly came across a "flower-theme" on the web.

Why did I choose the flower kitty party theme?

I liked the idea of ​​throwing a fabulous party with minimal preparation. Flowers are always beautiful, anytime, anywhere, so I thought that by just decorating your living room with flowers, transform your living room into heaven. In the end, the venue looked even more beautiful than what I had imagined.

blue flowers


Why should I call it a success?

Whenever I host a party, like any normal human being, my ultimate intention is to impress my guests and let them spend a wonderful time so that they can be happy forever. And it would be a lie if I say that I could not make it possible. From the invitation to the meal itself, my guests were extremely pleased with my efforts. I could clearly see the immense joy and happiness on their faces. Some even sent me messages of appreciation even after I left, which means a lot to me!

Here is 5 simple steps for your party theme

Now that I am quite excited with the success of my party, I am dying to share with you the easy steps you can take to organize a memorable flower-based party. There are usually five main stages: invitations, room decor, dress code, games and food.

1. Invitation

For invitations, you can either buy cards or make them yourself, which is even more exciting! You'll need multi-colored paper, flower-shaped cookie-cutters, glitters, stickers, crayon colors or a bunch of whatever you can think of. Make beautiful flower-shaped paper base with cookie-cutter and then decorate any craft you have collected. You can take advantage of creative talent in your children to do the job.

What I did - I personally like to make these kinds of things myself because I am a big DIY fan. I took sheets of colored foam, cut them into flower-shaped planes and then decorated them with glitter, flower stickers and stones with my collection. I used plastic flower petals to create the lesson, for which I was very appreciative. I send invitations a week before the party to give my guests enough time to get ready for the occasion.

2. room decoration

Here comes my favorite section - room decoration! I love it because it makes me feel like I'm preparing to move to some new place with a new atmosphere! You can use curtains, cushion covers and tablecloths with floral prints. Beautiful floral vases, floral art and painting on the walls are enough to decorate the venue and remember to include a tent of greenery everywhere to make things look more natural.

What I did - I put my flower drapes down with beautiful laces that I took out for the party. I decorated the table with ceramic vases filled with white lilies. In the corners of the room were my ornamental plants that added much needed greenery to the venue. This time I bought a flower shaped serving bowl which is now one of my most precious collections!

3. Dress Code

Dress codes for such a kitty party theme are usually very simple and hassle free. You can wear any dress with flowers on it (no matter whether it is print or thread work or real). Make sure your jewelry and accessories are favored with beautiful flowers too. You can use a headband or clip it with a flower on it or simply place a real one above your ear.

What I did - I once bought a white Italian chiffon saree with beautiful floral print, which I felt is perfect for the occasion. I like to keep my hairdo simple most of the time - for this occasion I just tied my hair in a high bun and stuck a big pink one there.

4. Sports

Now comes the entertainment part for which you can choose the flowers related games. Think of a memory game where each participant has to remember the entire sequence of all the women in the game and their favorite flowers. Of course, the award should also be something that blends in perfectly with the theme. You can try other things like making a garland of flowers in a minute, memorizing the names of maximum flowers in a minute or painting an earthen pot.

What I did - I selected some games around themes like "Rangoli Designing in 3 Minutes", "Writing Flower-based Bollywood Songs" and for the final round we played "The Flower Garland". The fun and excitement we had is simply inexplicable! Some moments were not only funny, but also hilarious as the women were going crazy to win the game. I kept bouquets of beautiful flowers ready as prizes for the winners who met them like an over-excited child - worth a look!

5. food

No matter what you make, just try to give it the shape of a flower. Your sandwiches, cookies, tikkis, parathas E idea! You can also use flowers to garnish your dishes and as I have already mentioned, look for flower shaped crockery to make your work easier. Answer: Yes, if it is summer, do not forget to make your guests happy by including some flower cocktails.

What I did - I thought of a multi-cuisine menu and deliberately included Afghani cheese, potato cheese croquet, grilled chicken salami sandwich and frozen passage cocktail. I garnished the cocktail with cheese slices and sandwich cut and hibiscus in the shape of flowers.

The conclusion

I welcomed all my guests with roses at the gate, which they could expect further. So above are some video for flowers party. I am sure many more new things can come with you and it would be a pleasure if you can share your thoughts with me in the comment box below. However, if you are looking for a theme other than flowers, then you can go for Mughal-theme, Safari-theme, Fashion-theme, Children-theme, Retro-theme and more.

Comments